Course Enrollment Application
Below, you will find information on the Enrollment Application Contract for the Asheford Institute Of Antiques distance-learning program. There are three options available for enrolling:
1. Online - read the application below and click "Order Now" when you
are ready to begin the application process.
2. By Phone - Admissions Office (toll free) 1-877-444-4508
3. By Mail - see our addresses and "printable" enrollment applications
Printed Enrollment Application Contract
For those that would prefer to print the Enrollment Application and Contract, and send it via the Post Office, simply Click on one of the "Downloadable Files" just below to print off a copy.
(PDF Format) or Word Editor
- Consider which version of the Asheford Program you're going to enroll under:
1.) e-Course or 2.) Textbook format.
- Enrollment Contract - an explanation of terms, conditions, guarantees and materials contained within the Asheford Program (see below).
- Payment Plan Options - tuition fees for the Asheford Program (see below).
- Enrollment Application Form - "secure" server form for filling out your name, mailing address, shipping address and credit card information. VISA, MasterCard, American Express and Discover Card are accepted (see below).
STEP 1 - Online Enrollment Contract
Terms, Conditions & Guarantees
I wish to examine the first set of the Asheford Institute of Antiques e-Course or Textbook Plans of study. The Textbook Plans are to be shipped to me by prepaid, insured parcel post with the understanding that I may mail them back in five days after receipt, for a full refund of my money, if I am not satisfied, giving my reasons why. (*Refund guarantee also applies to e-Course).
STEP 2 - Payment Plan Options
PAYMENT PLANS: You may choose from three different Payment Plan options when ordering the Asheford Program. There are two "Installment" Plans (tuition is paid monthly), and one paid "In Full" option. You may also add USPAP & PACC to any of the Payment Plans shown below. Consider a Payment Plan that best suits your needs. You will select your Payment Plan Option, and Course format (Textbooks or e-Course) in STEP 3.
STEP 3 - Enrollment Application Form
To select your "Payment Plan" and "Format Option," and begin the process of enrolling within the Asheford Program, please click on the "ORDER NOW" button.