A Commitment To Educational Excellence
Undertaking a new field of study can be a daunting task for anyone, especially if it's a relatively new area of endeavor that you're embarking on. Concepts that require a different approach to critical thinking, and being able to put such ideas into a workable context and plan of action, can oftentimes seem like a difficult proposition at first. Learning to navigate the 'ins & outs' of new entrepreneurial landscapes may at first seem foreign and appear undoable. However, this doesn't have to be the case. With the right guidance and professional assistance from qualified instructors and staff here at the Institute, students will always have the help they need, whenever they need it. "This is our pledge to you..."
- Educational Oath -
2. The education of every student is under the guidance and supervision of qualified staff and instructors.
3. Your training will provide you with a comprehensive and detailed knowledge of antiques, vintage items, collectibles and appraising.
4. You may take as much time for each assignment as needed. You are not rushed, nor held back, by other students.
5. The Study Plans are illustrated with thousands of pictures, diagrams, and sketches, which make the instruction simple and clear. The e-Course version also comes loaded with additional videos, multimedia engagement, interactive web displays, resource links, plus a host of other instructional features made possible by the online format. Regardless of which Course version you choose, your topics and subject matters will be easily understood and grasped by even the most novice of students.
6. While you might acquire a sound knowledge of the decorative arts and appraising through years of research and study, and perhaps by going from job to job, all this would take time. Our Plans, will give you, within a comparatively short while, a comprehensive and thorough knowledge of this fascinating and profitable field that you might not otherwise secure during many years of undirected study.
7. If you are employed, you may study the lessons in your spare time, without giving up your present job. When you need special assistance or advice from an instructor or staff member, help is no further away than your phone or keypad.
9. Our Profit and Pleasure Plans give you sound training based upon recognized sources while using the most modern teaching methods and practices available today. Including, online direct-submit exams, embedded how-to videos, pop-up photos, integrated Instructor lectures, plus much, much more.
10. The Institutes’ teaching is systematic. If you study without proper guidance, even if you are already working within the decorative arts field, your study is likely to be haphazard and undirected. Our Profit and Pleasure Plans have been carefully created to provide the student with a logical pace-by-pace training program, beginning with the fundamentals of the profession and gradually and systematically working up to its more advanced branches and phases - including appraising. When you have graduated you will possess a deep and thorough understanding of antiques, vintage items, collectibles, and appraising, and will have received your Diploma stating as much. All of which, you can be justly proud of...
11. Through the Research Service, both as a student and a graduate you will have the privilege of consulting the Institute at any time.
12. Our Study Plans are so arranged that even before you finish the Course you should be able to buy and sell antiques, vintage items, and collectibles successfully. In this way you will gain experience and self confidence, not to mention, seeing some great first profits.
13. The tuition fee for our home-study training program is very modest, especially in view of the excellent quality of instruction each student receives. Combine this with the fact that the Course materials are constantly being revised and updated regularly, and you’ll see why the AIA is a recognized world leader in distance-learning education.
14. Our commitment is one of excellence – to you and the services you’ll receive.
1. A Proven Track Record: The AIA has helped put tens-of-thousands of students into their own profitable antique, vintage and appraising businesses, as well as helping established antique businesses find new and trained individuals for employment. Whichever direction you choose - Think of what AIA training can do for you!
2. Experience Counts: The AIA has been training individuals about the world of the decorative arts since 1966. In fact, we are the only internationally recognized and accredited antiques & appraising distance-learning school in the world today. So we know what works!
3. Satisfied Students: Over the past 50 years, tens-of-thousands of people worldwide have taken the AIA Course. We have one of the highest success rates for any distance-learning school in operation today - and our student testimonials prove it. As an AIA student we guarantee, you will learn!
4. Career Line: We think your decision to join the Institute is worth talking about. That's why our Registrar's Office is set-up to help answer any immediate questions you might have about enrollment or the Asheford Program in general. In fact, when you call, you'll always find a helpful and knowledgeable representative to answer your questions - not someone at a call-center. We can even take your registration over the phone, so you can get started right away! (Toll Free: 877 444-4508)
5. Instructional Assistance: Each student has their own personal qualified instructor at the school who grades, examines and comments on a students progress, every step of the way. You're not just a number here...We want you to succeed!
6. Quality: The Institutes' commitment is to provide students with the highest degree of academic services and features available in an educational platform. Students receive top instruction and developmental commentary from leaders in the industry - our services and offerings are of the highest quality - from beginning to end. This is our promise to you!
1. AUDIO LECTURES
7. INTERACTIVE MULTIMEDIA DISPLAYS
8. EMBEDDED LINKS TO RELATED WEB SITES
9. RESEARCH SERVICE
10. INSTRUCTOR GUIDANCE & EXAM GRADING
11. ONLINE DEVELOPMENT RESOURCES
12. DIPLOMA & APPRAISAL CERTIFICATION
100% Money Back Guarantee
Order the Asheford Program with the understanding that you can examine it in your own home for 5 days after it has been received. If for any reason you do not wish to continue with your study Plans, simply let us know your reason why, and we'll refund your remittance in full - no questions, no hassles, 100% ironclad money-back guarantee - that's also our promise to you!
(*Textbook format must include dated 'return shipping receipt' to validate guarantee).